Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 2 of the Massive Effect Mission.

So....today we did the livecast of Alicia's head.  I don't have many pictures, because I can't find my camera and Micah ran off with hers, on which most of the pictures were taken.  Here is what I do have.....

We did the livecast for Alicia's head, which will help us (meaning Micah) make the prosthetic for her head.  She was way less whiny than I was while doing this!!!


I also managed to completely fabricate Grunt's front!



All in all, I would say that it is a good day.  Incidentally, here is the tip of the day:  When painting EVA foam, use enamels.  It seems they bond to the foam better than anything else we have found.

Oh...and here is my head!  Still a bit of work to do on it.



More to come next time.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment